Golf Tournament 2021
Join us Friday, August 27th, 2021 for our annual Golf Tournament.
The 12th annual Charity Golf Tournament will be held Friday, August 27 at the Quail Valley Golf Club, 900 Teeter Road, Littlestown, PA 17340. Join the Literacy Council of Carroll County for an enjoyable day of golf while raising funds to support our adult education program.
Sponsorships are still available from the $1,500 Friend of the LCCC to the $3,500 Event Sponsor. Players can join the event as a four person team or as an individual. The registration fee is $100 per person ($400 for a full team). Please refer to the text and links below for more information.
To be a sponsor, please contact the Literacy Council at 410-857-0766 or email@example.com.
To register to play:
- use the on-line form below,
- download the form and return it to the Literacy Council, or
- call the Literacy Council at 410-857-0766 .
7:00 am Registration – Coffee and donuts available. Practice Range is open.”
8:00 am Tee off – Shotgun start
12:30 pm Lunch Served
1:00 pm Awards – Prizes – Drawings
1:30 pm See you next year!
- Best Ball Format
- Seniors – 60 years and up
- Please keep play moving
- If you miss your par putt, pick up your ball and move on to the next hole.
- BOGEY IS THE HIGHEST SCORE ON ANY HOLE.
To sponsor a hole, please contact the Literacy Council for cost & details.